Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Long time no chat....

January has ticked by and I have been TRYING to get some order in my chaos, lol. We finally got our mat leave benefits last week so that was a load off. I just got my new DT kit Friday and am making cards this month, am a little nervous as I am not the best card maker...but I love a challenge...heehe...I'm pretty sure I do anyway ROFLMAO! I am still waiting on the fridge guy to fix my damn fridge (ROAR!) but, deep breathes, he's supposed to be here today to check it all out. If he tells me another two weeks to get the parts and come back then he better be wearing a fire proof suit 'cause my dragon is coming out man! This is ridiculous! I've now had a broken fridge for 21 days and counting.

Tanaya is growing like a weed, she has started playing shy a bit here and there. Really didn't like the Sears photographers, lol, but we managed one smile for a pic. We started her on a bit of real food, she's tried pablum, pears and is currently trying carrots. so far so good, although most still ends up on her bib, lol.

Jasmine is still working, and now has her prom dress. She just nagged and nagged until I finally took her in again and then she found a simple black dress at Pennington's and a slightly fancier dress at Sears but that one is a goal dress (if she loses enough otherwise it's the simple one) now she talking about hair and nails, lol. Girls!

Damian is still enjoying basketball. They had their first tournament last week and did very well. Their jerseys finally came in, thank goodness, it was just sad to see them at their first game...masking tape on their backs to mark the numbers. Sad, seriously..lol. Still working but need to tell his boss that he goes to school and simply isn't allowed to work more than 2 maybe 3 times a week. Hear me roar!!! lol

Have a great day all!

2 comments:

Country Chicks Craft Cottage said...

O.K I have seen what you can do and I Know you can rock card's!lol! you are super talented!& you lucky girl getting to go prom dress shopping! she is a really beautiful girl! good luck with the fridge!

stacey lee said...

Glad to hear about you mat leave FINALLY going through! I can't believe how much the kids are growing up. Hard to believe Jasmine is graduating already! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!

About Me

Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
I am a stay on street mom of 3 and wife of 10 yrs. I used to scrap when I had stuff, now I do paperwork and chill on the comp. That is about my life lol.

Visitors


View My Stats