Friday, January 30, 2009

Anniversary..Really?!

Well, yesterday I woke up to 2 dozen pink and white roses on the table for me. The card said it was our anniversary...I had thought maybe it might of been but who knows these things for sure? I got him nothing, lol. Plan on going to town today and getting him a card at least, maybe a gift we will see.

Well, the rest of my day will be spent tidying up and getting ready for Stacey & family to show up in the morning. They are coming for a visit (it's only been forever, lol) so Jasmine gets to spend part of her day cleaning her room to give it over, lol. There is no school here today as the back roads are all ice. She just had 2 weeks off, went to school yesterday finally, now no buses groan!! Damian has a CSW day so no school for him today anyways.

I can not believe it is 8:05 and Tanaya baby is still sleeping!! Off to get more coffee and enjoy!

3 comments:

Country Chicks Craft Cottage said...

hope you guys have a blast this weekend!!!!! and OMG I have never gotten 2 dozen roses, nice! so if beautiful Tanaya is still sleeping why are you up??LOL?

stacey lee said...

Happy belated Anniversary... I think, lol! Or Happy Anniversary! I hope you find something fabulous for Sean! See ya soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary... late. And I am there every year, after 9 years you would think I would remeber at least one time. Well at least my hubby is there to remind me.
Jennifer

About Me

Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
I am a stay on street mom of 3 and wife of 10 yrs. I used to scrap when I had stuff, now I do paperwork and chill on the comp. That is about my life lol.

Visitors


View My Stats