Saturday, April 4, 2009

I give up....

we are never going to catch a break around here for lands sakes!!


The dryer died.


It seems like every time we make a plan and get ready to set it in motion (holidays next week and new doors after) something else breaks around here and we are set back. Getting tired of this...so Sean & I are off today to look at dryers. I told him we can not live without one for long (not enough places to hang clothes around here, lol).

So my coffee is being restricted this morning so we can get to it, lol, hope he doesn't regret that *snicker snicker*

TTYL

1 comment:

Country Chicks Craft Cottage said...

Hey Michelle...you probabley won't get this for a long time but I just wanted to say Iam really sorry for your loss...what a shitty deal...take care.

About Me

Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
I am a stay on street mom of 3 and wife of 10 yrs. I used to scrap when I had stuff, now I do paperwork and chill on the comp. That is about my life lol.

Visitors


View My Stats