Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bagged a deer



Sean & Damian had an awesome day yesterday. They got a big drop tine! Sean shot a nice 6x5 (which would have been bigger has it had two broken tines. They also said it had a large scar on its back which made them wonder what it had done.) It sure made their day, except Sean also found out yesterday he needs a new battery for his quad, lol. It was dead and wouldn't take a charge, so they had to take the deer out themselves, lol. Freakin' quads. I really hate them sometimes. Grr! Anyhow, he is taking it into the butcher today and ordering his sausage, then heading out again with his friend Stu to hunt again (still has tag for Elk). They had hoped Damian could have got his deer as well yesterday but it wasn't to be. Mom is secretly thankful as the butch bills for sausage get quite large (and I only kinda sorts like deer sausage, depends on the butcher). Well, off to phone butchers! Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

stacey lee said...

Nice Buck! About time he shot something, lol! Thought maybe he had forgotten how to use that gun!

About Me

Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
I am a stay on street mom of 3 and wife of 10 yrs. I used to scrap when I had stuff, now I do paperwork and chill on the comp. That is about my life lol.

Visitors


View My Stats